Wednesday, November 5, 2008

We're all so tired.

Everyone's snuggled into bed, two cats warm and toasty, smelling like candy corn and earth and breathing heavily, dreaming their cat-y dreams, whatever those are.

I feel like this is a legitimate craft... I did pin curls in my hair. I only left the first set up for about three hours (and utilized, oh, a bottle and a half of hair spray) and got the perfect wave. I loved it. That night I did overnight pin curls and woke up with a very vivacious curl.... but, too awkward and bouncy for my taste.


I haven't been crafting a lot. Work takes up most of my time, and then seeing people or babysitting. At the end of the day, I don't necessarily want to make art. I thought I had more art pictures than this, but this'll do for now. I finally paid my respects to the beheaded Fortress.

And, I can barely do a post without posting a picture of Cutepold.

No comments: