Saturday, December 13, 2008

band names are weird. the four i have in my recently added folder are iron & wine, kings of leon, the church, radical face. take it out of context.

it's been a mostly good day. my hair air dried whilst i was lying in bed, eating giant lemon heads- i mean, can it get better than that?

i feel irritated lately. i don't like being second guessed. i don't like feeling unappreciated.

there's a mountain of christmas gifts to wrap, a room to clean, cats to pet, a party to dress for, roommates to snuggle, laundry to finish, tepid tea to consume...

and the fire alarm on the third floor that's been beeping for three weeks might actually drive me to the brink of insanity. it might. why does it seem that i'm the only person in this apartment/house/building/world that likes to get shit done?
---

from said bands, favorite lines:

it is good in my lady's house/ every shape that her body makes/ love is a fragile word/ in the air on the length we lay (iron & wine)

sometimes when this place gets kinda empty, the sound of the breath fades with the light; I think about the loveless fascination under the milky way tonight(the church)

ships are launching from my chest
some have names but most do not
If you find one, please let me know what piece I've lost (radical face)

No comments: