Saturday, May 9, 2009

Coffee and greek style yogurt with maple syrup- this is how i start every morning.

I wish I didn't have to work today, it being saturday. At least it's raining, so I don't feel so much like I'm missing something great.

The constant rain has caused green to creep in every which way. Flowers are blooming, plants are coming up, and the smell of spring hangs heavy in the air.

Though I miss my friends, I'm still happy, continuously. And I'm making new friends, which is exciting.

I'm excited by the thought of moving farther west someday. To bigger mountains (because, wait, Wisconsin's flat), to greener fields, away from modular homes. I spend my free time thinking of building a house at the end of a long driveway somewhere in the hills of california, or oregon, or washington....

it's nice.

No comments: