Saturday, June 13, 2009

Just got back from a run... and I feel good. This morning was the kind of 7am that lends itself to a run... misty, cool, gray... you don't overheat, you feel good, and you get the chance to watch the mist rise off the wisconsin fields as you go. Really lush and green, and all of the irises are standing tall in their yards, proud to represent their houses (even if the houses aren't much worth representing).

I changed charlie's ringtone to "sexy back" unbeknownst to him... he probably shouldn't leave his phone lying around? and now I can't wait to see the reaction when it goes off. I wish I could plant it... so it went off when he was out with the boys or something. He probably doesn't even know the song, let alone who justin timberlake is. silly boy.

that got me thinking about ring tones. how do they represent us? i've had 4 main ringtones in my life. Sophomore year of college, it was 50 Cent's In Da Club, and that was back when ring tones were pretty terrible and it was just a midi file of the beat of the chorus... and then I had "I Ran" by Flock of Seagulls, followed by Stevie Wonder's "Part Time Lover" to the recent, "Stronger than Me" by Amy Winehouse.

I really see no correlation between the four.

No comments: